ABOUT TEAM PERFORMANCE
WHO IS TEAM PERFORMANCE?
Ellen Robinson, President of TEAM Performance, works with forward-thinking leaders who want to bring their best selves to work and life. Her focus is on creating workplace programs that get results by improving productivity, trust, teamwork, communication effectiveness, and productive conflict. For the last 34 years, she has worked with small business owners, Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, consultants, governmental agencies, and utility companies. Ellen holds a marketing degree from The University of Texas at Austin. She has numerous certifications around trust-building, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, culture change and leadership development.
As a Certified Barrett Consultant and Trainer, Ellen has certified over 500 individuals globally since 2005 and is the longest-tenured consultant in the virtual platform.
TEAM PERFORMANCE TOOL KIT
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Certified Facilitator
- Everything DiSC Certified Facilitator
- Productive Conflict Facilitator
- Barrett Values Centre Certified Trainer and Consultant
- Stephen Covey Leading at the Speed of Trust Certified Trainer
- Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner
- Energy for Success Facilitator
WHY CHOOSE TEAM PERFORMANCE TO TRANSFORM YOUR CULTURE?
TEAM Performance works with companies who believe their people are their greatest resource and want to grow them. Our ideal client is win-win and willing to do their own work on themselves. Leadership and culture changes starts at the top and so do we. Come along on the journey to create a high performing business where people love to come to work and are extremely productive.
RESULTS-DRIVEN TEAM PERFORMANCE
- Grow leadership capacity
- Measure your culture and develop a roadmap for positive change
- Teach healthy conflict habits and enhance relationships
- Develop a “high trust” culture inspiring creativity and innovation
- Understand how to communicate to different personality types
- Attract and retain talent that is aligned with your culture
- Master The Five Behaviors of Cohesive Teams to create rock star performance
- Live your best self at work and home
TEAM Performance specializes in the transformation of organizations, leaders and individuals and is based in Austin, Texas and Overland Park, Kansas.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
18 Steps To Creating Positivity In Your LifePosted on Friday, May 15, 2020
The Power Of Leadership Culture: How Leaders Set the TonePosted on Sunday, September 2, 2018
What is Conflict Costing You and Your Culture?Posted on Monday, April 9, 2018
10 Action Steps You Can Take to Empower Your Brain, Workplace and LifePosted on Friday, February 23, 2018
3 Principles of Win-Win RelationshipsPosted on Monday, October 30, 2017
TEAM PERFORMANCE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Our team has decades of experience transforming teams into powerhouses that can accomplish anything they set out to do, while enjoying the process. We are experts in Leadership Development, Teamwork Optimization, and Transforming Workplace Culture, and you can learn more about each of these areas by clicking the buttons below.
Excellent leaders draw on the strengths of their team members and consistently strive to bring out the best in others for the greater good of the organization.
The key to optimizing teamwork is to develop an understanding of team communication styles, turn conflict into positive energy and create win-win results.
A strong cohesive culture increases your bottom-line and helps employees bring their best selves to work, resulting in happier people, happier teams and happier stakeholders.